Friday, February 26, 2010

Night wakings...

2 weeks ago I finally stopped the night feedings and was hoping that Ela would also start to sleep through the night...so far she has improved from 2-3 wake-ups to 1-2 from 11pm to 7pm...and she also accepted (more or less) that I don't feed her anymore between 11 and 5 (sometimes resisting though)...but for the last few days I realized that I was starting to get impatient and worried about these wake-ups...I had probably read too much about sleeping strategies and methods and my expectations were just too high...I actually had decided a long time ago that expecting certain things just causes frustration and stress...but it's not easy to not expect this and that...I felt better when I read this:

http://www.kellymom.com/parenting/sleep/sleep.html

No comments:

Post a Comment