Sunday, April 18, 2010

Beautiful Spring Day




It was such a nice day in Izmir today...not as hot as yesterday

but still sunny and warm...I had a good start with a 2km run in the morning at Kordon...it feels soo good afterwards (not necessarily while doing it:)) ...I definitely want to continue running at least once a week..and gradually increase the length. Doing s.th. for my body feels good!

Ela started to stand up today, but again the mobile phone was her motivator...I wonder if she's ever gonna start doing s.th. without a phone?!?!? I put the phone on the sofa and she's so eager to get the phone that she manages to stand up from a sitting position (holding the sofa of course) and lean forward till she gets it...she's also trying to climb up but her legs are of course too short to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment