Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday






What a lovely day it was...Isla's and my birthday gathering...wonderful food, wonderful weather, wonderful friends, wonderful cake, wonderful gifts ;))
It was my first birthday celebration in 8 years...I didn't even have a party for my 30th...but I'm so glad I accepted Isla's kind offer to have a joint celebration!
Normally I'm not a big fan of special days I have to say...birthdays, anniversaries, Bayrams, Valentine's day, New Year don't really excite me very much...I'm quite boring I guess in these matters. But I think the fact that special days kind of create certain expectations and some sort of pressure usually causes the person to be over-sensitive and almost dissapointed in the end.
Anyways, this time I wasn't dissapointed at all and had a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment