Thursday, May 27, 2010

Today's energies

This evening I suddenly had the feeling of a huge change/shift taking place. A voice in my head (or was it outside???) told me I won't be the same person from now on...
Then I read that it's a day of new beginnings according to the Tzolkin (Mayan) Calendar. The start of another 260-day-cycle...
My last few days forced me to be very spontaneous which isn't always easy for an organized person like me who likes to plan every single detail in advance. But I guess this is another quality Ela taught me apart from being able to live in the present moment. My initial plan for our Ist. trip was totally different but it has turned into the most inspiring visit ever. Every day I'm meeting some friends who inspire me, teach me, enlighten me and raise me in some way and vice versa. Never have I been so social during a visit, it feels like I had to meet these people right now and some energy exchange had to take place. I'm so grateful for that.
Thank you friends, thank you Istanbul, thank you Ela...

No comments:

Post a Comment