Friday, June 18, 2010

EC Update

It's been one week since we started with EC. So far Ela is not doing bad at all...at least she cries now when wetting or pooping in her training pants..and most of the time when I put her on the potty she pees so I assume she started to make a connection though I can't be sure since she doesn't show any other specific signs of being aware of what she's doing.
I must say that it's less stressful than I had expected...maybe because I had prepared myself quite well in advance, psychologically I mean. And I prefer to put on training pants or underwear since I can't always see esp. when she pees and then she ends up being wet all over.
When she's naked though she just acts like she has a nappy on and doesn't mind any kind of pee or poop coming out :))

No comments:

Post a Comment