Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ela turned one!







I can't believe it's been one year since Ela was born...I don't even know what to write..I'm not ready yet I guess :o
It's a strange feeling to see how immensely fast they're growing and changing.
I love you very much my precious little baby and every day I'm more grateful to have you in my life. You give meaning to every moment and make me feel complete and perfect. You are also perfect and I will always aim for your happiness. Seeing you smile is worth every challenge and struggle...seeing you happy is worth every sleepless second and stressful moment.
May love and peace always be with you. Thanks for being my daughter. Happy Birthday Ela!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, did 1 year pass already???
    Congratulations Ela!!
    Meryem xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday sweet Ela. It seems that you had a beautiful day by the sea. May you be happy, may you be well, and may you be free of suffering. Lots of Love from Eva

    ReplyDelete