Monday, August 23, 2010

August Break Day 23

After a relatively relaxing weekend I couldn't help but think about all the things I'm currently missing due to full-time motherhood.
Reading a book I like and don't want to put down for hours and hours w/o interruption - watching whole seasons of TV shows I like at weekends - of course, going to the cinema - going on shopping tours or just window shopping for hours - attending seminars, conferences, courses that interest me - having long, uninterrupted conversations with friends - sleeping through the night for 8 hours w/o waking up - spending the day at the hairdresser/beauty salon - lounging on a sun chair for hours at the beach - being lazy and not doing anything the whole day.
Hmmm..I'd have thought the list would be longer. Not too bad, after all.

very confident now when standing & walking with support...sometimes standing w/o support for seconds (until she's aware)


                                                                                                          Video-chatting with grandma & grandpa




No comments:

Post a Comment