Monday, August 30, 2010

August Break Day 30 - Long Weekend Pix

After a long weekend in Cesme we came back to Izmir early in the evening and went to Starbucks for a light dinner and coffee...and I experienced something for the first time in my life (that I can remember) and fell (quite badly) onto the ground. Not in a funny, slow-motion kind of way but a very quick and hard one...there's this ridiculously dangerous step at the entrance and I was walking too fast and drinking water at the same time so didn't mind the step and found myself lying on my left side. Everybody around stood up and tried to help..it must have looked worse than it was but I was ok..just very little injuries on elbow, knee and ankle. So funny, I've always tried to avoid to fall down since I hate to attract attention, but it was so surreal I sort of watched myself from above and felt a strange feeling of relief afterwards. As if I needed to be shaken. No photo of this fall I'm afraid..just some Cesme pix:

No comments:

Post a Comment