Monday, October 4, 2010

I'd like to...

Hey, Universe!

I'd like to be a good mom.
I'd like to be a good wife.
I'd like to be non-judgmental, kind, honest, loving, fit, successful and joyful.
I'd like to live in Istanbul.
I'd like to live in New York.
I'd like to live in Germany because I'd like Ela to spend at least a few years of her childhood there. Germany can be a very boring place but for kids it's heaven.
Obviously, I'd like to be more decisive.
I'd like to have the budget to travel to a new country every three months with Ela.
I'd like to be creative.
I'd like to become a good spiritual guide.
I'd like to attend conferences/seminars/workshops on personal development/spiritual healing techniques/quantum thinking.
I'd like to be a good friend.
I'd like to practice Yoga again (just started very slowly)
I'd like to take French lessons to improve my French.
I'd like to learn Italian and Spanish.

Actually, my choice of words is wrong according to the Law of Attraction. I should have used the present tense and said "I am a good mother. I am a good wife. I am living in..." because when you use future tense your goals and dreams will always stay in the future and never be part of th Now.
So, therefore, I now close my eyes and imagine myself being and doing all of the things listed above.
So it is.
Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, great list, Janset.
    Here is what came to my mind immediately, because I struggle with it at the moment:
    I am a calm and patient communicator. I gather information first before I react, I listen with intend to understand, I come from a calm place.
    Love from Eva

    ReplyDelete