Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cold and heavy


Tropical Storm Nature Sounds
Yükleyen zonaeunlimited. - .

Today is the first really cold day after a very long and hot summer. Some rain would also be nice, in fact. I like the sound of rain. It reminds me of my childhood.
Today also carries a very heavy energy I would say, maybe in preparation for tomorrow's 10-10-10 Stargate Portal which is said to be very important and powerful.
Yesterday night before going to bed I did an exercise to access the deeper layers of my subconscious. Its' from Debbie Ford's book 'The Dark Side of The Light Chasers' which I've just started to read.
I'd like to share this simple practice;
First, take a few deep breaths and relax. Then close your eyes and imagine yourself taking an elevator and going 7 floors downwards.
You arrive in a beautiful garden and observe everything in detail; the flowers, the birds, the butterflies, the sky, the trees...
Then lie down on a comfy armchair, close your eyes and answer the following questions:

1) What's my greatest fear?
2) Which aspects of my life need to change?
3) What do I want to gain by reading this book? (Or, what do I want to gain by facing my dark side?)
4) What am I afraid of the most that people will find out about me?
5) What am I afraid of the most that I will find out about myself?
6) What's the biggest lie I'm telling myself?
7) What's the biggest lie I'm telling others?
8) What prevents me from doing the necessary work to transform my life?

Write down your answers and appreciate your effort and courage to do this exercise.

My answers;

1) To fail.
2) ALWAYS to be myself and introduce the real ME to everybody around who don't really know the real ME (incl. my husband)
3) Accept my dark sides and embrace the thought that being 'whole' is better than being 'good'.
4) That I can be weak.
5) That there're more dark sides than I thought.
6) "I can handle this" when I actually want to say "I don't want to handle ANYTHING ANYMORE."
7)  "I can handle everything."
8)  My false self that is enjoying the power of covering the real ME whenever I allow it...or am to weak to resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment