Thursday, November 11, 2010

In the mood for love...

No, I'm not looking for a new man.

I just fell in love with a fragrance I discovered a few days ago...
In the mood for love.....by Ferre.
Smells are important to me. Always have been. My favorite aunt in Germany bought me my first perfume when I was around 12 I guess; White Linen by Estee Lauder.
This interest for nice smells probably relies on the fact that my olfactory senses (just like my visual ones) are more dominant.
I very much dislike the smell of air fresheners, eau de cologne, room perfumes and alike.
But I love my perfumes...and interestingly, I can't use the same fragrance twice. When I finish a bottle, I have enough and look for a new love. And I don't just use them before going out, but also before going to bed (which Alper finds quite wasteful btw).
I also love the smell of coffee, freshly mown grass, rain, mandarin oranges, fresh flowers and Ela :)
Here are my most favorite fragrances;
Cerruti 1881
Idole d'Armani
Pleasures by Estee Lauder
Flowers by Kenzo
Mademoiselle by Chanel
Addict by Dior

No comments:

Post a Comment