Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Snow Tale...Bir Kar Masali

I wasn't able to write any "real" posts lately since I've already started to work inofficially (officially nxt Mo) plus my auntie is keeping Ela and me very busy :)

But I couldn't miss the chance to share a wonderful book project I found out about today.
Three very talented Turkish mommy bloggers (who actually didn't know each other at the beginning) came together and created a heart-warming, inspiring, enjoyable e-book called "Bir Kar Masali/A Snow Tale". Pls click here to read or look at the lovely illustrations.
Currently, there is no printed version but that might change soon ;)
Very soon there will be a free application for iPhones/iPads tho!
And will somebody pls correct me if I'm wrong but I think I've read somewhere about an English version!?!?

2 comments:

  1. Janset, thanks alot for your support.
    And, here is the good news, The English version of our tale will be available soon :)

    ReplyDelete