Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Jennifer Hoffman about being non-judgmental...

"Can you go an entire day without judging anything about yourself, and see yourself as perfect in every way, which is how the Universe sees you? Can you refrain from judging every person you encounter and see them as perfect in every way, which is how the Universe sees them?
I would like to challenge each of you, for one day, to look at yourselves in the mirror and tell yourself that you are gorgeous, talented, special and accomplished, to see yourselves in the same perfection that the Universe sees you with. Then look at everyone around you and refrain from judging anything about them, send your challenging life mates a special blessing and remember that they are doing the best they can in this moment, just like you. And then see how you feel at the end of the day. If you feel great, then do it the next day. Imagine what the world would be like if we didn't judge anyone or anything... "

Jennifer Hoffman

3 comments:

  1. This is a great idea - I think I'll try it tomorrow although I am sure it is more difficult to do that one would think. Have you done it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m trying Sandra, it's def. not easy...it's so "natural" to judge, happens almost automatically. Not easy at all to change this but even the intention makes a difference I would say. I'm certainly less judgmental now after trying to be more conscious but I still have a very long way to go I guess till I can really talk about being NON-judgmental...
    Good luck tho tomorrow and keep me posted about how it felt ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, it's definitely not easy, but as you said, just trying to do it, catching yourself out and succeeding sometimes means you are in a better state of mind. I'll keep trying! Thanks for sharing ;-)

    ReplyDelete