Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nice Things About Being Sick

- Husband staying at home to look after Ela. Jan lying and sleeping on sofa all day long.
- In my case, losing at least 2kgs in just one day.
- Being relaxed and not bothering at all about untidy kitchen, toys spread all over living room, no food being cooked but instead just ordered in, TV being open for hours,....
- Having an excuse to work less (still couldn't totally stay away from Outlook)
- Preparing Ela for bed earlier and being free at 7:40pm.
- Finding time to read.
- Just rest, rest, rest for a change.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Janset,
    It has been too long since we heard from each other. I am glad you are feeling better.
    Could you send me the Mamorkuchen recipe?
    Love from Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I was so busy, always been thinking of you though! I'm so happy that you're blogging again :) I will post the Marmorkuchen recipe now since D. also asked for it...
    Will write to you soon meine Liebe.
    J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you started seeing nice things about being sick :) This means you are feeling better. Though keep staying in bed :) And hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx Evren but couldn't stay in bed at all..actually I'm not quite a bed-person I guess. But I'm still taking it easy and give myself the freedom to relax a bit. And that feels good ;)))

    ReplyDelete