Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fave Time Of The Year Approaching

Today I felt it, spring is around the corner...very soon birds will be heard more, flowers will be blooming, people will start smiling again, senses will awaken, freshness will be in the air.
I love this time of the year.
It's also the time I was born (April 23)...maybe a re-birth kind of experience for me every year.
A busy week is coming, a full schedule that makes me feel good, complete and whole.

Here some shots of Ela while I was having my early dinner at a nice Italian restaurant called MiCasa in Alsancak.









2 comments:

  1. Dear Janset,
    I love Spring as well.
    Today was Leyla's birthday and we had such a wonderful time.
    Love you,
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the lovely piccies my dear, she's so pretty and adorable...hard to believe that she's two already! After a certain point time seems to fly.
    Thinking of you and Leyla..xxx

    ReplyDelete