Friday, April 15, 2011

Off to Istanbul

In a few hours Ela and I will head off to Istanbul. I'm happy and excited!
The next 10 days will bring new routines, experiences, relaxation, fun, family time, maybe also some stress, different places, lots of shopping (just in time for Shopping Fest :p), more time for work, lots of love & playtime for Ela and the good feeling of being home again.
But this will be the very first time that I'm really going to miss Izmir, our friends, our meetings, our chats...this is a totally new feeling for me (missing Izmir that is) and I truly like it. It's one of the gifts that came with Ela; coming closer with precious people, having more opportunities to socialize, having the desire to make the best of the time I have.



2 comments:

  1. Oh Janset. This sounds wonderful. I love the picture.
    I would really like to get a better glimpse into your life, connections and friendships.
    Miss you my dear friend.
    Love from Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you, too, Eva...it would be so nice if you and Leyla could be a closer part of this circle in Izmir. Maybe one day...

    ReplyDelete