Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Opening up

I just read an article about relationships in the new energy, it really appealed to me, made me realize that I'm still slightly reluctant to receive help or love, esp. the following sentence made me smile; "being able to receive or even ask for help when we need it, accepting compliments, and allowing our partner to nurture us are some of the ways we can be open to receive"
I've been working on opening up, asking more often for help, accepting love and compliments...but there must be a reason why I came across this article...and I sensed it while reading. I'm still quite closed.
So today I'd like to declare that I want to open the back of my heart chakra as wide as possible. I want to accept and receive what I'm willing to give.



"...In all the years I’ve been a healer I’ve noticed that those on the spiritual path have an easier time giving then receiving. The front of the heart chakra is wide open to giving love and of themselves, however, the back of the heart chakra located in the middle of the back tends to be closed due to difficulty in allowing others to give to them. In order for any relationship to be in balance it is essential to give and receive equally, though not necessarily in the same way. We give what we have and what the person may need at the time. Being able to receive or even ask for help when we need it, accepting compliments, and allowing our partner to nurture us are some of the ways we can be open to receive.



Love has the power to heal away all of our old hurts and wounds. We have all been wounded in many ways through our life experiences. Being vulnerable and opening up to a beloved partner can be healing to the soul. I’m not referring to a co-dependent relationship where we lose ourselves in another person and expect them to make everything better for us or for us to fix them. It’s about taking the relationship we’re in to the next level or entering one and experiencing a mutually loving and nurturing partnership."

Here's the full article.

2 comments:

  1. Liebe Janset,
    Loved the article.
    We are very similar this way, I believe.
    May you find a way to let the love in.
    Love you.
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Eva, I accept your love :)))
    I love you, too...

    ReplyDelete