Saturday, June 18, 2011

Metabolism boosting tea


Summer has arrived and it's time again for bikinis and shorts...since I couldn't do as much sports this winter as I'd have liked to I decided to try another shorter way to get in better shape..
I'm drinking a special tea three times a day, one hour before meals and tho I've just started I can feel that it's working, this drink is supposed to boost your metabolism but I have the feeling it's rather decreasing my appetite esp. for sweet things...probably because of the cinnamon sticks...

Here's how the tea is done:

- 1 apple (cut into 4 pieces)
- 1 lemon   "   "     "    "
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper corns
- 5-6 cloves

* put all ingr. into 3 lt water, make it boil till just half of it is left, put in the fridge and drink one cup one hour prior to each meal

No comments:

Post a Comment