Friday, July 29, 2011

What do you want?

Allison Rae is asking:
What do you want?

When we’re little, that’s what people are always asking, right? These days, the Universe is asking. And it’s waiting for your answer.

The cosmic force of creation needs you to focus the lens, to get clear on your vision, your dreams, your intent. You can take a giant step forward with whatever you want this weekend when three energetic gateways converge.

You can shoot for the mundane stuff, like a new car or a better job, maybe a date for Saturday night or someone to babysit your toddlers.

Or you can go for the gusto and tackle the big issues like getting free of addictions, ending (or beginning) relationships, turning your finances around, living your purpose or moving to a new location.

Why stop there? How about world peace, food for the hungry, shelter for the homeless and alternative energy sources that work?

Do you like the world we live in? Are you fed up with the violence, the greed and corruption, the injustice and insanity?

Do you dream of a more humanitarian world where every life matters, a world of hope and opportunity? Would you prefer to live on a just, nourishing, abundant, joyful and compassionate planet?

Are you tired of your life the way it’s been, your worn-out habits and the repetitive patterns you can’t seem to shake? Here’s your chance.

If you’re willing to participate in making the shift by changing yourself, you’ll start seeing progress quickly.

I’m not talking about chatting on Facebook, sitting around om-ing at peace meditations and love-ins or hoping so-called leaders will turn things around. I mean real-life change, one person and one choice at a time, that ultimately re-shapes the world. Action is required.

Why now

The prophecies of indigenous people everywhere point to these times as a period of intense purification, the transition from the current cycle to whatever comes next.

And guess what? No Native elder, no spiritual guru, no prophet or or pyschic or anyone else can tell you what the next world age will be like. We’re here to create it together.

A momentous opportunity is coming along this weekend to mold the life and the world you do want.

It begins with the new moon on July 30. On July 31, the Fifth Day of the ninth and final underworld of the Mayan calendar begins, coinciding with the Lammas/Imbolc cross-quarter gateway.

The mid-point between the June Solstice and September Equinox, Lammas (or Lughnasadh) continues through the Sun’s crossing of 15 Leo on August 7. The Fifth Day completes on August 17.

The most potent time for getting clear and setting intent is July 30-31. There’s both an opportunity and a responsibility in this.

The impact of thoughts, actions and choices go quantum when cycles line up. That means we can each contribute to planetary transformation more than ever before. On the flip side, if we don’t bother to make the most of this rare shift point, we’ll be giving our power away.

What will you choose?

Imagine

If you’re going the empowered route, take time every day to imagine the world and the life you want. What does it look like? How does it taste, smell and feel? Notice who’s there with you, and who’s not. How do you spend your time? What are the qualities of this new life and new world?

According to Carl Johan Calleman’s interpretation, the evolution of consciousness accelerates throughout the completion of the nine underworlds of the Mayan calendar this year. Within this, the July 30-31 gateway is particularly potent. This is all designed to shift consciousness in ways that will result in the creation of a new world.

When I read the article I immediately started to think about all the things I was going to focus on this weekend, what I wanted for myself, for others, the world...what I was dreaming of and working on to manifest in the near future...then I had to smile since this weekend I'm going to spend so much time at places I love the most, people I truly love and beautiful, romantic energies flying around.
My dear little brother (tho 31) is going to marry his lovely girlfriend Zeynep tomorrow. That's def. going to create the romantic energy :p
Then we're going to have a small family dinner at Lacivert Restaurant, a beautiful & again romantic venue at the Bosphorus. The restaurant can only be reached by little boats from Rumeli Hisari (European side) to the Anatolian side so the ride to/from the restaurant is another spectacle I'm really looking forward to. Riding on the Bosphorus has always inspired and amazed me...
Since my parent's flat is full with guests we will stay in a hotel for the weekend, Alper arranged Five Boutique Hotel in Harbiye, another place that makes me feel really good and that's close to Nisantasi, another favorite...
For Sunday morning I arranged a special breakfast at Frederic's/SuAda, again in the middle of the Bosphorus. I used to go swimming there when I was living in Istanbul and I remember that it was the most perfect place for dreaming and imagining all kinds of things...
After that some shopping is on the plan probably at Istinye Park and afterwards we're meeting friends at Bebek Starbucks. Bebek is the place I always wanted to live during my years in Istanbul and it still is on top of my wish list of places to live!
I guess I couldn't have organized a more perfect setting to focus on my dreams and desires. I dearly wish everybody the most perfect weekend and pls don't forget to focus on your dreams! So...

What do you want?

No comments:

Post a Comment