Saturday, March 3, 2012

New Post!

I know, it's been too long..I'm still not sure if this blogging thing is actually something I like or not. When I look at my previous posts I can see that I was just sharing stuff rather than writing about me and what's going on in my life and all that. Coz that's actually the point, right??
But I realized that that's exactly what I didn't like to do. I was rather hiding myself, keeping my feelings and thoughts and ideas "secret". Believing that I wasn't understood and, of course, the egotistical thought that people just don't "get" me. Except for a few...
I still find it hard to express my thoughts...but not really because I don't want to but because I can't find the right words. Though I have the feeling in this "New World" that we finally are about to enter words are not so important anymore.
March came with a huge and powerful shift, not only spiritually but also physically I would say. I felt and am still feeling like being shaken and knocked out. It might be a prep for the March Equinox on the 22nd which is said to be the most powerful of all equinoxes so far causing a shift and change of unimaginable magnitude.

I just read something that made me feel very good. Esp. concerning this "people don't get me" illusion. You can read it here if you're interested.
I just want to add that finally things are making sense. Things that I theoretically understood and found wonderful but couldn't really apply or make real. All these concepts of Oneness, being always connected to the Source, understanding what Angelic Humans are, why we are here, how we can find out who we are and what our purpose is...how we are the Gods of our own lives, creating our own realities that is illusions.
I've been working lately with the well-known Hawaiian technique called Ho'oponopono. It really works for me and helps me to release remaining blockages and wounds. I might find the energy one day soon to write more about it. I'd also like to share later some powerful work I did last summer re. some of my past lives.

Till then sending love and light to everybody..

No comments:

Post a Comment